Looking good! Will have a proper sit down and read when it isn't 2am. Feedback incoming in next 48 hours. Ideally before Wednesday's lesson.
Do I take it from the message left in the CAM room that you've had a successful export of the colour and bb/w versions of J-Hustle's magnum opus?
amina send me the link to the video i need it ASAP!
Is this the final version of the evaluation or are you still trying to get it to upload properly? Let me know! I'll do anything I can to help.
D'oh! Knew I'd forgotten something! Add the label 'evaluation'.
Looking good! Will have a proper sit down and read when it isn't 2am. Feedback incoming in next 48 hours. Ideally before Wednesday's lesson.
ReplyDeleteDo I take it from the message left in the CAM room that you've had a successful export of the colour and bb/w versions of J-Hustle's magnum opus?
ReplyDeleteamina send me the link to the video i need it ASAP!
ReplyDeleteIs this the final version of the evaluation or are you still trying to get it to upload properly? Let me know! I'll do anything I can to help.
ReplyDeleteD'oh! Knew I'd forgotten something! Add the label 'evaluation'.
ReplyDelete